Orangetheory Fitness is a trendsetting franchise fitness organization with hundreds of locations open in the US and Canada and over 1000+ new fitness studios under development nationally and internationally. We are currently seeking qualified Orange Ambassadors or “Sales Associates” at our studio location in Petaluma (in the Target shopping center).
Here at Orangetheory Fitness we introduce people who are looking to better themselves to a tried and proven program that delivers results. For more information, please visit www.orangetheoryfitness.com . Come see how we use scientifically-proven concepts to push bodies to their best. This workout helps build strength, increase energy, surpass workout plateaus and tone and shape your body like nothing else.
The Sales Associate assists in running all “front of house “fitness studio operations. Ideal candidate has strong customer service skills and basic sales experience. The Sales Associate is responsible for meeting and exceeding all key performance sales indicators for the fitness studio, including package offerings, memberships, membership renewals, retail and concession sales, and maximizing workout traffic.
* Establishes and maintains an effective referral program
* Maintains accurate records using established OTF sales systems.
* Conducts telephone inquiries/follow up calls/customer care calls
* Leads OTF studio previews with prospects and/or fitness program holders
* Greets members and guests promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly positive entrance into the OTF studio
* Accurately follow the daily studio cleaning checklist ( pre/during/post ) shift activities
* Must be able to participate in 1-2 OTF scheduled workouts per week
* Maintains an organized and clean lobby/front desk area
* Responsible for processing accurate cash and credit card transactions
* Follow up and follow through activities with all prospective clients
* Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries and concerns.
* Proper on-boarding all OTF clients through the use of Client Intake Forms and FP Agreements
* Works closely with Fitness Team to ensure that processes are fulfilled
* Responsible for attending and participating in all relative OTF training programs
Excellent customer service skills
Previous sales experience preferred
Solid verbal and written communication skills required
Ability to multi-task is a benefit to successfully perform duties.
Must have worked in a quota bearing structure
Functional computer skills required — Excel a plus
Health & Fitness minded people strongly preferred
High school diploma required.
Excellent sales, communication and customer service skills.
Ability to work and function in an ORANGE TEAM environment (Orange is more than a just a color, it’s an attitude)