Bank of Marin, voted by our employees as one of the “Best Places to Work” in the North Bay Business Journal fourteen years in a row, is seeking a Document Imaging Operator to join our Administrative Services department at our corporate office in Novato.
The Document Imaging Operator will be responsible for operating imaging tools for use in the creation of electronic files or archives. The position will be responsible for preparing, scanning & indexing physical and electronic documents/images being stored in an optical data base in electronic/digital format, ensuring that all imaged documents adhere to quality control standards.
- Image paper documents and electronic files into electronic archival system using scanning equipment, Outlook integration and scan queues.
- Ensures scanned and auto imaged documents adhere to quality control standards including image quality, recognition of designated documents, and preferred formatting.
- Review auto imaged documents including ability to navigate through the archival system retrieval and workflow processes.
- Retrieves documents and files as requested and maintains appropriate logs and records of work activities.
- Review automated imaged documents to verify system processes are executed properly.
- Ability to navigate the archival system retrieval and workflow processes.
- Maintains the Document type library both physical and electronic used as reference point for document owners and Imaging team.
- Maintains scanning equipment, ensures periodic maintenance is performed by vendor.
- Reports daily imaging activities.
- Additional duties as required.
Professional / Educational Experience: Minimum 3 – 6 months related experience and/or training. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and/or one year certificate from college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The Bank of Marin is a growing public company with career advancement opportunities. We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit programs including medical, dental, vision, 401K, profit sharing and employee stock ownership plans, tuition reimbursement, and an employee volunteer program.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
To apply for this position, please visit the careers section on our website at: https://www.bankofmarin.com/about-us/careers