CIVIL Engineers, Transportation Engineers and Land Surveyors
We have open positions for many levels of Civil Engineers, Transportation Engineers or Surveyors. These are all full-time, direct-hire positions.
***YES, WE ARE EVEN HIRING DURING COVID-19***
• Did you know that over 70% of all open jobs are not advertised on the internet
• We have positions available for Civil Engineers and Transportation Engineers from Designer up to Sr. Project Manager in San Francisco bay area / Oakland / Berkeley / East bay area and San Jose area
• Our services are 100% free for the job seeker
• Your job search will remain strictly confidential
• Every position is a DIRECT HIRE position. None are contract jobs
• Minimum requirement is at least 3+ years of Engineering experience and Bachelors degree in Civil or Transportation Engineering, or related degree
• Software knowledge with AutoCAD Civil 3D, Inroads, HydroCAD, REVIT, ArcGIS, etc.
We have positions for: Sr. Designer, Project Engineer, Licensed Engineers, Project Manager for Civil Engineering, Transportation Engineering or Land Surveyors
For CONFIDENTIAL CONSIDERATION:
Email your resume to: email@example.com
For full list of Engineering positions, visit us at: www.TrabucoGroup.com …or our FB page: www.facebook.com/TrabucoGroup
KEYWORDS: civil engineering, electrical engineering, structural, mechanical, MEP, plumbing, architect, architectural, site development, land development, grading, drainage, storwmwater, SWPPP, paving, striping, traffic control, transportation, signal, signage, railway, highway design, roadway, water, wastewater, hydrology, hydraulics, earthwork, utility design, water resources, wastewater, Autocad, Civil 3D, Microstation, inroads, ArcGIS, surveying, topos, geotechnical, geotech, GIS, structural, ASCE, EIT, PE, TE, survey, surveying, topos, boundaries, ALTA maps, legal description and plats, Appraisal Maps, Records of Survey, topography, photogrammetry, boundary surveys, construction staking, subdivision mapping, total station, PLS, RPLS, LSIT, party chief, HVAC, plumbing, fire protection systems, hydronic piping systems, central plants, building automation, medical gas, covid, covid-19, COVID19, coronavirus, pandemic