Are you a licensed CPA? Would you like to advance your career to become part owner? Look no further!
Montgomery Taylor Wealth Management is seeking an experienced CPA to join us in our mission of helping clients achieve their financial goals. If you have the drive to succeed and want to share our vision, then we would love to hear from you!
Five Core Values
We believe that the core foundation of our culture is a key driver to our success. It is very important that we share common values amongst our team. We strive to hire teammates who resonate with our core values. These five core values describe who we are and what we aspire to be:
Considerate: We are genuinely nice people. We have a pleasant manner and are good natured.
Loyal: We want our team together for the long-haul. We strive for longevity.
High Standards: We go the extra mile in serving our clients. We take full responsibility, even ownership, of projects. We strive to be the experts in our field.
Ambitious: We are growth-oriented, persistent and determined people. We are always learning, wanting to do more, wanting to be more. We strongly believe in taking initiative.
Strong Work Ethic: We are self-motivated and self-managed.
Our firm has been providing quality wealth management, tax, and accounting services to clients for decades. We are seeking a professional with a minimum of five years of tax preparation experience. If you have tax experience and desire to learn about financial services, we would love the opportunity to speak with you.
Responsibilities & Activities
• Responsible for tax interviews, preparation, review, and tax planning engagements.
• Assist with QuickBooks clean-up for business entities and sole proprietorships.
• Conduct tax research and communicate results internally and externally.
• Represent clients with IRS, State or local tax compliance issues.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients through ongoing communication and exceptional service.
• Cultivate new client relationships through referrals and networking.
• Promote the firm’s tax and wealth enhancement planning services.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (with necessary unit requirements for CPA exam).
• A licensed CPA preferred (or on track to obtain CPA license).
• A minimum of 5 years in public accounting-with a tax focus.
• Must be familiar with regulations at the federal, state and local level.
• Experience with individual, fiduciary, S corporation, and partnership tax returns.
• Solid technical knowledge and research skills.
• Desire to provide tax and financial advice holistically.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Detail oriented and produce high-quality work.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Working knowledge of accounting software systems.
• Ability to work overtime as needed.
• Desire to always be learning and contributing.
This is your chance to become a part owner and in the continued success of our company. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, and focused on improving our client’s lives.
For more information about our company, please visit our website www.MontgomeryTaylorWealth.com
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and letter of interest.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status