Position: ASET Center Manager
Closing Date: Open till filled
Status: Regular, Full Time, Exempt
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday
Salary: $54,080 to $59,558 annually DOE
Location: Santa RosaSUMMARY: The ASET Center is a comprehensive Center that offers WIOA Basic and Intensive services, including vocational trainings. The Center Manager ensures the ASET Center runs smoothly. Center Manager is responsible for coordination with the Director of Farmworker Services to meet contract provisions and internal needs.ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES: Under the supervision of the Farmworker Services Director, the ASET Center Manager is responsible for the overall coordination of staff leading to meeting the various outcomes expected from each contract. He or she will oversee a wide variety of administrative duties in support of the day-to-day operations which include organizing participant data and eligibility backup that is processed and submitted to the MIS Department. The Center Manager will work closely with the MIS Staff to ensure quality control and quality assurance. The position requires initiative, discretion, diplomacy, flexibility, organizational ability; and advanced administrative and supervisory skills.
A. Establishes priorities and oversees all the contracts and services offered at the ASET Center.
B. Oversees eligibility and enrollment in the appropriate activity of new clients.
C. Supervises positions within the ASET Center, such as Case Managers. Receptionists, and Instructors.
D. In coordination with the manager of Educational Services ensures that instructors conduct their respective courses in accordance with approved curriculums.
E. Develops relationships with the local business, educational and labor union communities that would result in employment and support to students.
F. Addresses and resolves student’s issues or concerns.
G. Works closely with MIS Staff to ensure knowledge on program eligibility and performance standards.
H. Prepares proposals, reports, and other ASET Center documents.
I. Ensure that complete records are maintained on all students/clients.
J. Compiles data from a variety of standardized sources and makes lists, reports or tabulations.
K. Monitors the MIS records maintained at the Center to ensure conformity and completeness.
L. Ensure all clients’ status changes are processed.
M. Coordinates with staff to process clients’ Supportive Services and other needs.
N. Responsible for requesting client follow-ups from staff.
O. Ensure client entrance procedures are followed.
P. Oversees Data Entry for all MIS client tracking systems.
Q. Actively participate in the safety program and provide meaningful suggestions for working safely.
R. Designs an effective marketing campaign to promote the services offered at the Center.
S. Coordinate with Educational Coordinator to identify prospective Advisory Committee members.
T. Coordinate with Educational Coordinator to schedule Advisory Committee meetings.
U. Designs an effective business services approach.
V. Stablishes and maintains an effective community engagement approach.
• Education should be at minimum an Associate Degree but prefer a B.S. in Education or related field.
• At least three (3) years management experience in a public or private non-profit employment and training program, or in appropriate Human Service situation, or the equivalent in an industrial or business training environment.
• Knowledge of effective modern management techniques.
• Paid or volunteer social service experience in the local community to be served.
• Knowledge and experience in marketing and public relations.
• Ability to use personal computers, including Internet, e-mail, word processing, database, and spreadsheet applications.
• Knowledge of and experience in organizational budgeting.
• Minimum 3 years supervisory experience
• Bilingual English/Spanish required
• Valid California driver’s license
See full job description on our website: http://californiahumandevelopment.org/about-chd/employment-opportunities/
• Submit your résumé or application to email@example.com or fax to 707.542.8478
• Applications can be downloaded from our website at www.cahumandevelopment.orghttp://californiahumandevelopment.org/about-chd/employment-opportunities/
• Please reference Job Title when submitting your application/résumé.
• Cover letters may be included with your submission, but please do not include letters of reference/recommendation or other supporting documents.
• Continuous recruitments may close without notice at any time that a sufficient number of qualified applications have been received.